This is another great recipe I found on one of the websites I mentioned in my previous post. It's a super easy, cheesy quiche so don't be intimidated! Especially good if you like sun-dried tomatoes.
3/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
2/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
2 T. finely diced onions
1 tea. Italian seasoning
1/2 tea. salt
1 cup half-and-half (I used fat free and it turned out fine)
3/4 cup milk (I used fat free here too)
1 T. flour
One 9-inch frozen pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Bake the pie crust for 5 minutes.
3. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
4. In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
5. Pour mixture into the crust.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Slice into wedges and serve.