Thursday, January 24, 2008

Super Easy Pork Tacos

This recipe is super easy (hence the name) and very delicious! Just put two ingredients into the crockpot in the morning and in the evening you will have very tasty tacos. I like to serve the tacos with tortillas (of course), cheese, sour cream, and advocados.
Buen Provecho!

1 jar of salsa (choose your favorite, any kind will do)
1 pork roast, or tenderloin (I usually use a tenderloin)
Put roast, or tenderloin in crockpot
Pour salsa over top.
Cook in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours, until meat can shred with fork.
Use shredded pork as meat for soft tacos.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

This is really good stuff! When I had it at my sister's house, I just ate it with the toppings (avocado, sour cream, etc) and no tortilla. I was also worried it'd be spicy and it wasn't, which was good for me. I actually just got a pork roast today to make my own!

h said...

I tried this this week and it was awesome. Especially because it was SUPER easy and tasted great. I used a pork roast and it turned out great. Thanks, ang!

Robin said...

I am trying this today!